Use this link to register your place:
Designed for diabetes professionals and services:
- Featuring 40 minutes demonstration/presentation time and 20 minutes Q&A session
Free forum where you can benefit from an experienced speaker who understands your pressures
Important information that will enable you to understand how other services have adapted during the pandemic and will build your knowledge on working effectively to support your patients
LIVE webinar where you can ask questions on supporting diabetes pregnancy patients during Covid-19
Or you can catch up with the webinar content at any time after it takes place
- How one service developed their diabetes pregnancy service over the years
- Adapting your service in light of Covid-19: how can you support your patients during a pandemic?
- Utilising non face-to-face clinics to meet demand in your diabetes pregnancy service
- How to adapt your service to support women with diabetes in pregnancy beyond Covid-19
- Dr Paromita King, Consultant Physician, University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
For more details about the speakers visit the News board
This is a free one hour webinar which you can register for now by copying and pasting the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lzZb4LaxT0K9Cdy5jeWwRw. Don’t forget to check your junk folder if you don’t receive your registration email!
|3.00pm||Introductions and instructions|
Interoperable CamAPS® & Dana RS Insulin Pump system suitability for pregnancy
Candice Ward, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Webinar presentation: Adapting your Diabetes Pregnancy Service during Covid-19 Webinar
How one service has developed their diabetes pregnancy service over the years
Adapting your service in light of Covid-19: how can you support your patients during a pandemic?
Utilising non face-to-face clinics to meet demand in your diabetes pregnancy service
A look to the future: how to adapt your service to support women with diabetes in pregnancy beyond Covid-19
Dr Paromita King, Consultant Physician, University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
Question and answer session
Your webinar leader will use this time to answer questions which have been asked throughout the presentation plus any questions and discussion points to build your confidence and skills for adapting your service and supporting your diabetes pregnancy patients during Covid-19.
|4.00pm||Close of webinar|
- Posters should include images as well as text, and photographs of the individuals or service involved. There will be a ‘stand by your poster’ session during the day when attendees can discuss your work. Posters should share innovative and effective ways of working and reflect on the following questions:
- What challenge were you addressing in your service improvement?
- What strategies or processes were tried?
- What evidence or guidance informed these strategies?
- What service improvement outcome was achieved? How was that measured?
- What impact did this have on the wider service: users, staff, organisational processes?
- What did you learn and how can this benefit other services to improve?
- Any registered conference attendee from the NHS, public or charity sector may present a poster
- Only one poster presentation is allowed per registered attendee/author
- Posters must be registered by two weeks prior to the conference and be brought on the day
- This can consist of one sheet (A1) or up to 12 sheets of A4 paper – in Power Point
- Posters will go onto portrait orientated boards of 1m x 2m and Velcro will be provided for fixing
To start your application, please submit the following details to: email@example.com
- Author details: (100 words or less)
- Author email: (to be published)
- Poster title:
- Poster abstract: (200 words or less)
Alternatively, please download and complete the poster application form
All applications are welcome from either registered or reserve place attendees - successful submissions will be notified within one week of application. Please do contact the team on 01732 897788 if you have any questions.
Do you work in Diabetes Care? Have you developed your service and want to share your work? We are always looking for interesting examples and experiences.
With all of our courses driven by best practice, we would welcome you to approach us to take part. Benefits of presenting:
- Case study driven presentations - if you are part of a team who has implemented a new project or idea then this is the platform to share your experiences.
- Put you and your achievements out there - whether you are a PWP, Diabetes Care Service Lead, Clinical Psychologist, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist or Psychotherapist or a mental health nurse , we will be holding an event which will enable you to share your tools to help others in Diabetes Care deal with their challenges.
- Time to think and focus - away from your everyday environment you can hear others’ presentations and think objectively and innovatively about how you manage your work.
- Raise your profile and network with like-minded - compare your work with what is happening in other services. By attending a relevant event you can mix with people who understand your concerns, benchmark your progress and drive forward your experience in a sharing environment.
Please contact Sarah Kemm if you would like to take part in one of our forthcoming events on 01732 897788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy and paste this link to book your place: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lzZb4LaxT0K9Cdy5jeWwRw
- One hour webinar FREE for diabetes professionals
- Booking contact: Name, job title, department, email, telephone
- Event(s) to reserve for: Title, date
- Delegate details (for each delegate): Name, job title, department, email, telephone
- Organisation details: Name, address